Live Versions: 8-10; Operating System: All; Excessive CPU load in Live can lead to dropouts, crackles or glitches in the audio, and/or a sluggish response in Live. Follow these tips to help reduce the CPU load as much as possible. Note: The CPU meter in Live displays the amount of the CPU currently processing audio, rather than the overall CPU ...
· The funny thing is: I load a set in live 9 and its peakin at about 10-20% CPU-Usage. Same set in Live10 is over 100% all the time. If I start a set with 4 tracks of midi-instruments just playin one note on some built-in synthesizer (with no effects on top), its already up to 90%.
· In Ableton Live 10, some handy options are onboard to help resolve this issue. Liam O’Mullane demonstrates Freezing and Flattening in our new Ableton Live Tutorial video, which can quickly free up CPU by changing the nature of your tracks.
Multi-core CPU handling FAQ. Live Versions: 9 - 10 Operating System: All What is a multi-core CPU and what advantage does it have? A multi-core CPU is a computer processor which has two or more sections. Each section of the chip executes instructions as if it was a separate computer.
· The worst thing that can happen is while you are in a creative spot and have great workflow going on Ableton Live 10 decides to crash on you the main reason for that is probably CPU overload. I’m going to list 5 tips to help you reduce CPU overload in Ableton Live 10! We provide an amazing Ableton Live Music Production Experience, check it out!
· After updating to version 9.5, I started experiencing this annoying glitching/lagging and have been trying to fix it for quite a while...Following these 3 st...
· CPUs in 2019 for Ableton Live 10 - i7 9700k or Ryzen 7 2700x? Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you guys have experience or input on these processors with Ableton Live 10?
Managing CPU load when using Echo. Live Versions: 10; Operating System: All; Echo is designed to be as CPU-efficient as possible, however there are certain features which can tax the CPU more heavily than others. If you encounter high CPU load or dropouts while using Echo, try minimizing the usage of the following features: General
When I can't handle events, I let them handle themselves.