· AC12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 Windows 7 professional Intel i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz 64 bit operating system 8GB ram
· I had a simular problem and i was able to solve it buy using; "Get Current Window’s Settings: Click this button to overwrite the settings in this dialog box to correspond to the view currently in effect in the active (frontmost) window."I had a previous 3d perspective view saved that displayed the model correctly. I opened that view and went to "settings" when i clicked on …
During navigation in 3D with ARCHICAD 22, some elements can disappear temporarily. This article contains the cause of this behavior and the available solutions.
· The internal walls I am using are basic cavity walls and show up in the plan view of the level I am working on. The base and top constraints have also been set appropriately. However, when I move to 3D view and hide an external view I can not see my internal walls.
Walls, Zones, Columns: Toplink Option ... Open Older (pre-13) Teamwork Files in ARCHICAD 24 Migrating Libraries and Objects from ARCHICAD 12 and Earlier ... Model/3D Formats Opened by ARCHICAD Other Formats Opened by ARCHICAD File Types Saved by ARCHICAD ARCHICAD File Types Saved by ARCHICAD ...
· This is the second time I have had walls disappear in 3D views. Here are some screenshots. 1). Wire frame view, note the walls are outlined: 2). OpenGL rendering, NO WALLS!: 3). Same view, but after copy/pasting this into a brand new file: I have attached a sample file. Note that it is an educational file, so do not copy/paste anything from ...
· - The 3D origin which cannot be moved (ie. the absolute origin). - The 2D origin which can be moved (only visible in Top/Plan View). To see the disconnection between the two open a blank drawing and set the Snap and Reference Grids to distances that will be visible. Then make the Snap Grid visible.
· If it’s a wall, can you see it in 3D but not 2D? 2D but not 3D? If it’s a window, is it gone in 2D, but in the correct location in 3D? Is it not showing up in section? Find where you can see the object and then work backwards to find out what went wrong.
· bу Eric Bobrow, November 1, 2008 Originally published in AECbytes Tips and Tricks Issue #35 ArchiCAD makes it easy to create a Virtual Building, a 3D Building Information Model (BIM) of an architectural design while simultaneously developing coordinated 2D construction documents. This article will catalog the various ways a BIM model can be viewed in […]
ArchiCAD Training (Best Practices Lesson 14-5) This 29 minute lesson goes over basic and advanced options for controlling and managing the ArchiCAD 3D Window, choosing what you see, how you want to see it, and navigating in 3D efficiently. You can choose what you want to see in the 3D Window by any of several methods.
Don't waste time and energy setting your hopes for your children higher than your example