· Find below a searchable list of all 70 Victoria 2 console commands, also known as cheats.Commands in the below table include those from all DLCs, such as Hearts of Darkness. To open the console, press either the ` (grave) or ~ (tilde) key on your keyboard. Type a command into the console and hit ENTER to run it. For more help opening or using the console, see our console help page.
· iCheat.games has assembled a searchable list of all 70 Victoria 2 console commands, also known as Victoria 2 cheats. In the table given below, all the commands included from DLCs, such as Heart of Darkness. Pres the ` grave or ~ tilde key from your keyboard to open the console.Type command into the console and press ENTER key to execute it.
· The log is located at which is located in My documents/Paradox Interactive/Victoria 2/Logs/game.log, and has a format described at . minzoom: Controls max and minimum zoom. minzoom: debug cb_use
This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Victoria II for PC.If you've discovered a cheat you'd like to add to the page, or have a correction, please ...
The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, tricks, and secrets for Victoria 2 for PC.
· Executes lua code typed instead of arguments. lua [luacode] Gives a specified amount of prestige to the player. Available since VIC II version 1.2: Prestige [amount] Gives the player the amount specified of all the goods in the game plus the same amount of money. Default is 10000. goods [amount] Grants the specified number of research-points.
Victoria 2 has a lot of commands, but unfortunately there aren't any commands to directly increase or decrease infamy. Thankfully, there are events that you can run with commands that will increase and decrease your infamy pretty quickly! To use the event command, you'll need to …
· Save this under any name you want and place it in SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Victoria 2\mod\HPM\events. Call it with "event 80003" when you need to and hey, presto, gone is your infamy. The genocide event will leave your affected provinces with a negative modifier for a few years, but after that you're good to go.
· Event 18520 All Population 5% in Favor of Jingoism and Lose 2.0 War Exhaustion or All Population 10% in Favor of Jingoism Event 18530 Gain 1629.21 Research Points Event 18540 Lose 3 Infamy or 2 Infamy and Gain 5.250 Prestige "changes your national value" Event 18550 Gain 2 Militancy and 10.5 Prestige or Gain 1 Militancy
· Victoria: Revolutions Cheats Codes While playing the game, press [F12], type one of the following codes, then press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.