Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac:
Open CleanMyMac X. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find CleanMyMac X in the list of apps found by the module. Click Complete Removal in the Smart Selector panel to mark the application file and all it related items for removal. Click Uninstall. Confirm that you are going to remove the app in the newly appeared message.
Steps on how to completely uninstall CleanMyMac X: Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will scan all applications on your Mac. Select CleanMyMac X and click to remove it. Confirm the action.
· Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac: Close the application and all the processes that are still working on the background. Move CleanMyMac to Trash: Go to Finder → Application folder → CleanMyMac → Select “Move to Tras…
Since you’ve canceled the subscription, you now need to uninstall CleanMyMac on your Mac device just simply follow the under steps to easily uninstall CleanMyMac completely. Go to the activity monitor of your Mac and quit all the application processes that are running in the background of your Mac device.
· Here's how you do that: Open CleanMyMac 3. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find and select CleanMyMac 3 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Uninstall.
· Fire up CleanMyMac 3. Click on the Uninstaller module. You should see CleanMyMac listed in the apps found by this module. Now click ‘Complete Removal’ from the ‘Smart Selector’ …
To remove apps from Mac the easy way with CleanMyMac X follow these steps: Launch CleanMyMac and go to the Uninstaller tab; Click View All Applications; Select any app you want to remove completely; Click Uninstall to remove 100% of the app from your Mac
· Find CleanMyMac 2 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Complete Removal in the Smart Selector panel to mark the application file and all it related items for removal. Click Uninstall.
· CleanMyMac X can help there too. In the Uninstaller tab, head over to Leftovers, choose items you want to remove and hit Uninstall. Finally, you can initiate a deep scan of your system to eliminate all junk files and optimize your Mac after the Roblox removal. Choose Smart Scan …
Don't give someone a piece of your mind unless you're ready to live with what's left.