· Luckily, Rishabh Rajan is here with a whole course to help you get up and running in Live 10. In this short video from the course Ableton Live 10 103: Audio Essentials, Rishabh walks you through the process of recording audio in Session view - one of the core concepts when using Live. Ableton Live 10 103: Audio Essentials
· Tutorials Ableton Live Voice recording with Ableton Live 10 From lowly onboard computer microphones to high-end alternatives and audio interfaces, there are many ways to capture the voice – and with Live you can rough it up or smooth it out.
You can record audio in both Session View or Arrangement View. Although the examples are using the Session View, all procedures are the same for Arrangement View. For this lesson, let’s assume that you want to record a voice in Ableton Live. 1) Create a New Live Set (Ctrl+N or Cmd+N) and select or create an Audio track:
· Electronic Music Production (Level 1) Lesson 5: Record to Arrange, Export, & Saving With all of our clips organized in scenes, it would be nice to record all...
· Ableton Live 10 Lite is an extremely powerful music software, allowing you to perform live sessions or produce music which you can then release to the world....
· What is Ableton Live 10? Ableton Live 10 is an incredibly powerful, versatile DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that has, in recent years, become one of the most popular DAWs out there.. Ableton is particularly popular with electronic or hip hop producers. This is mainly due to it’s Session / Arrangement layout, it’s intuitive, rapid interface and outstanding MIDI capabilities.
Click the Session Record button to record into the selected scene in all armed tracks. A new clip will appear in each clip slot, with a red Clip Launch button that shows it is currently recording. To go from recording immediately into loop playback, press the Session Record button again.
Recording automation in Ableton Live is just about as easy as recording anything else in Ableton Live. There is and will always be a time and a place to manually draw in your automation, but much like using curved automation lines, recording your automation brings in a whole new level of human expression to what could be otherwise stagnant.
A context menu is available in Live for quick access to many commonly used menu items. To access the context menu, right-click(PC) / CTRL-click(Mac) on the part of the interface where you would like to execute a particular command. It is worth noting that Live’s context menu may sometimes contain applicable settings from the Preferences.
The most important ability is availability.