· Parallels Desktop for Mac does not include Microsoft® Windows. You can purchase Windows 10 using Parallels Desktop interface. Visit the article below for more information. How do I get Windows 10 to run in a virtual machine? Or you can purchase it directly from Microsoft official website: Buy Windows 10 Home; Buy Windows 10 Pro
· We’ve made it so easy to get Windows 10 in Parallels Desktop®. Here is the easiest the fastest way of getting Windows 10 running on your Mac with Parallels Desktop, even if you do not have a license for Windows 10.
· I installed Parallels some time ago and used Windows 10 license that I purchased. All went fine. My problem is every time Apple has a major OS release (Mojave -> Catalina) I always format my drive and do a clean install. After I install Parallels and install Windows, I enter the Windows license key and it won't accept it.
· Hello. I have Windows 10 Home installed in Parallels Desktop. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I have a license key for it already but when I enter the product key into Windows it will not accept it. I can’t seem to find a way to upgrade my Windows instance in Parallels to Pro. Can someone help, please?
· Windows license problem in bootcamp and Parallels Desktop I am a MacBook Pro user and using Bootcamp and Virtual Machines Parallels Desktop 14 in the same time. The license suppose to be able to use in both engine cause it is the same computer.
· Im running Windows 10 as free upgrade from Windows 7 on an iMac with Parallels 12. Now I plan to buy a new iMac and a new Parallels 13 lcense for it. I want to move the VM to the new iMac and not use it on the old one anymore. Do I also have to buy a new Windows 10 license because the hardware has changed or can I thransfer and run it as before?
If you really want the world to beat a path to your door, try taking a nap.