· Using the CleanMyMac Dashboard, you can check the disk space and free up RAM, ensuring your Mac runs smoother and faster. How to make free space on Mac with CleanMyMac. The simplicity of CleanMyMac is its outstanding feature. To clear disk space, all you need to do is: Launch CleanMyMac X (download it for free here).
Posted: (5 days ago) Using a powerful app cleaner, such as CleanMyMac X, you can reset an app via its Uninstaller tool. Simply follow these steps: Download CleanMyMac X (for free) and launch the app. Go to the Uninstaller tab. Choose the app you want to reset. Click near the box next to it. Choose Reset. Click Reset button.
· Download and run Etrecheck.Copy and paste the results into your reply. Etrecheck is a diagnostic tool that was developed by one of the most respected users here in the ASC and recommended by Apple Support to provide a snapshot of the system and help identify the more obvious culprits that can adversely affect a Mac's performance.. Note: 10.13.6 is not beta nor …
· Black Bird Cleaner Pro 1.0.3 (rerun) 10:17 AM . Unknown giveaway No comments. Clean your PC from unnecessary and temporary files, free up valuable hard disk space, and speed up your system. Features: 1. Cleans cache, trash, temporary files and cookies in more than 50 browsers. 2. Locates all the unnecessary temporary files and log files on your PC.
Mac users are arguably the most productive because their hassle-free UX hardly ever flounders. However, things might just turn awry when apps freeze and unexpectedly quit on macOS 10.14 shortly after a user installs the OS update. From loss of file progress to delayed milestone accomplishment, inopportune apps crashes on macOS 10.14 can bring about numerous …
· 1 - you are dangerously low on free space on your HD. It's recommended that a minimum of 15-20 GB of free space be available for optimal system and application performance. Since your MacBook can't upgrade it's memory you need to keep plenty of free space open for swapping and caches. 2 - you have a lot of adware installed.
· Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac.Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips. Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached.
CleanMyMac X can find malware lurking on your system, and help you to install app updates without creating more clutter. Now 24% off. CleanMyMac X and CleanMyPC are usually priced at $89.95, but you can get either app now for just $67.99. Read the full article: CleanMyMac X Is a Highly-Rated Junk Cleaner That Restores Your Mac or PC to Top Speed
· On Internet lots of software and games are available in trial mode, means they offers 15 day or 30 day evolution period for user testing. After the trial period is expired you need to enter a serial number to continue using the software and that is hard to find a serial numbers for free and in this situation you need to buy a serial key to continue using the software.
Apple’s promise of high-quality video “shot on iPhone” is getting another real-world stress test, as late-night TV host Conan O’Brien announced on Wednesday he will return to doing full shows that will be shot using Apple’s mobile device. On Monday, March 30, new episodes of O’Brien’s show “Conan” will air on TBS, with production staff working from home, video that’s shot ...
If the grass is greener in the other fellows yard, let him worry about cutting it.