· Sample decks were a big addition to Traktor when it made the leap to Pro 2. In this video we look at the basics of using sample decks inside Traktor Pro 2: h...
· 1. PLAY WITH SAMPLE DECK 2. DRAG SAMPLE FROM LOOP RECORDER 3. DRAG SAMPLES FROM TRACK DECK! HAVE FUN * without controller ** http://ttraktor2.blogspot.com/20...
· I have watched all the tutorials on how to use the sample decks but it is always shown with traktor equipment. I am using 2 CDJ-2000's and a DJM-900 mixer. Can someone show me a video or tell me how to take the sample and save it on the sample deck? I am super new to traktor scratch pro 2 so please be specific.
The TRAKTOR PRO 2 Remix Decks can be mapped to any standard MIDI controller, for example Native Instruments MASCHINE. If you are not familiar with the TRAKTOR Controller Manager, first please consult your TRAKTOR 2 documentation and read this article in the Knowledge Base.
· One option that would make loop DJing in Traktor really work is group loading of samples into one deck. The Concept in Action. BradCee Driven Loopy by BradCee Here is a six minute mix of Katy B – Lights On and Sidney Samson – Riverside, performed in Traktor Pro 2 with nothing but loops in the sample decks.
· Capturing samples in Traktor is extremely easy and there are a couple of ways you can do this. One way is to use the sampler, which I have covered in a previous tutorial. The other way is by capturing samples into the top row of remix deck cells. For those that have not used the…
The Remix Deck is one of Traktor's most involved features, and one of the things that sets it apart from other digital DJing software. It's not very well understood, but despite its seemingly complex nature, it's actually an evolution of the Sample Decks that debuted with Traktor 2.
Traktor Bible Tutorial No. 2 explains how to beatgrid your tracks in Traktor Pro. The PDF document contains eight small tutorials with step-by-step instructions. The tutorials try to cover most of the standard situations and problems of beatgridding in a way that even “newbies” are able to understand what beatgridding is all about.
If you just need a small set of sample slots and want to use the Remix Decks in a more streamlined fashion similar to the old Sample Decks (e.g. when using with a TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4), you can easily resemble the look and feel of the Sample Decks by changing the Deck Layout accordingly.
Happiness is nothing more than health and a poor memory.