· -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 164409 2012-01-08 18:35 /bin/ntfs-3g brw-rw---- 1 root disk 8, 49 2012-01-09 18:19 /dev/sdd1
· Multiple mount happening for same drive/disk. Hi, I am using external disk and can see that as /dev/sdd*. When I am mounting the disc with ntfs-3g , i can mount the same
· Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not /dev/sda1)? Or the other way around? _____ but when i connect my HDD case on another PC with Windows 7, there work perfectly. I have try with the TUXERA disk manager, TUXERA found the ZALMAN VE350 interface with partition named : "iPC services_500Go",
· Hmmm, alright, makes sense. I read the article, but I don't think it applies to my problem simply because its only one file. (inode 393) I could be wrong, I don't know jack about this OS.
· I found a few posts where people said Tuxera is a good utility to SOLVE issues like this. But I HAD Tuxera. So I thought let me disable it and see. Problem solved. BootCamp mounts etc etc. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or some conflict with Tuxera and BootCamp, but you should try this if you have the same issues. Alan
Everything you need to know about Tuxera NTFS for Mac.
Thanks Aaron. I have downloaded WinCDEmu but can't get it to work with my Win 10 laptop. I right-click the .iso file to mount it but the computer just hangs a few minutes and …
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Tuxera brings reliable read-write compatibility for all NTFS-formatted USB drives on your Mac. Try free for 15 days.
Disk Utility Error Message when formatting in MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air. There are 2 ways to really fix this problem. CODE you need f...
Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for getting old.