· Re: NTFS-3G Mount problem Error: /dev/disk1s1 got frustrated searching for answers and getting none- i got hold of a copy of paragon NTFS v.9 and installed it. Worked fine! maybe you guys oughta try this if NTFS-3g continues to have compatibility issues with Snow Leopard. good luck!
· Question: Q: Tuxera NTFS could not mount /dev/disk1s1. Hi. I have an external harddrive which has worked before but a half year ago it doesn't work. When I connect it to a PC I can see there are 170 GB space taken and 300 GB free, but I can't see any files. And when I connect it to my Mac Pro Mountain Lion osx I get this message:
Tuxera NTFS could not mount /dev/disk1s1 at /Volumes/Fifteen because the following problem occurred: Aligned I/O enabled. CBCIO enabled. Failed to read last sector (2930275119): Invalid argument HINTS: Either the volume is a RAID/LDM but it wasn't setup yet,
· Tuxera NTFS could not mount /dev/disk2s1 at..... Hi I Have just bought an Apple MacBook MC207. I have an Ext HDD which was formatted on Vista and I was able to view files, but not able to write to the HDD. I researched and found Tuxera, and thought this would enable me to write to the HDD. After installation though I am now unable to even read ...
· Tuxera NTFS for Mac builds on the reliable NTFS-3G code base, but has several premium enhancements. ... ntfs-3g could not mount /dev/disk1s1 at/Volumes/FreeAgent GoFlex Drive because the following problem ocurred: Did not receive a signal within 15.000000 seconds. Exiting...
· NTFS-3G Message = NTFS - 3G could not mount / dev/disk1s1 at / volumes/mypassport because the following problem occurred . dyld:library not loaded: / use/local/lib/libfuse 2.bylib referenced from : / use/local/bin/ntfs-3g reason:image not found
The Disk Utility can read my formatted driveS but it won't let me mount them. I am using MacBook Air with Nvidia GeForce 320M running Mac OS X Lion 10.7. How can I fix this? NTFS-3G NTFS-3G could not mount /dev/disk1s1 at /Volumes/LaCie because the following problem occurred: Did not receive a signal within 15.000000 seconds. Exiting...
i had recently downloaded free version of NTFS-3G for my macbook pro after installation the system is unable to mount my external hard disk with the following error
· Technically, this happens due to your current NTFS-3G does not support the NTFS versions associated with the driver. In other-words, you either did not install the latest NTFS-3G or installed the combination of Fuse, NTFS-3G and Fuse-wait in a right way. Solutions to Fix NTFS-3G could not mount error
You make more friends by being interested in them than by trying to get them interested in you.